Student Worker Front Office in Munich, Germany
Reference No. 1890
Time: min. 12 hours/week, afternoon
With comprehensive expertise in automotive data communication and the interconnected world, RUETZ SYSTEM SOLUTIONS provides full service for manufacturers and suppliers for a smooth and on-time start of production (SOP). As a technology partner, we offer engineering services, test laboratory solutions and expertise in all aspects of data transmission in vehicles.
What you are going to do
- You are the first point of contact for our (inter)national visitors and staff.
- You will answer the phone in German and English in a friendly voice.
- You will coordinate incoming and outgoing mail as well as courier and parcel deliveries.
- You will also order and manage consumables and office supplies.
- You will prepare our meeting and training rooms before and after use.
- You will assist in travel planning and take care of the travel expense accounting.
- You will also conscientiously deal with other administrative and organizational tasks, making you a valuable support for the company.
What we offer
- Immerse yourself in the world of work and get to know company procedures.
- A relaxed atmosphere in an international team and a respectful cooperation on equal terms.
- Training by experienced colleagues.
- In-house training participation.
- Working in a modern office in Munich-Schwabing, conveniently located.
- Team events, foosball table and as much coffee as you like.
What we expect
- Excellent skills in German and English, and solid knowledge of MS Office.
- You always meet colleagues and visitors openly, warmly and courteously.
- You are a matriculated student and your working hours fit in with your studies: ideally, you are ready to work from about 1:30 pm at least 4 times a week - otherwise we will find the best solution together.
- Calmness, a good sense of humor, and a healthy dose of curiosity are appreciated.
Are you interested? Then send us your application with cover letter, curriculum vitae, certificates, matriculation certificate, other certificates and, if applicable, a valid work and residence permit: firstname.lastname@example.org.