Test Engineer Compliance Test Laboratory Automotive in Munich, Germany
Reference No. 1852
With comprehensive expertise in automotive data communication and the interconnected world, RUETZ SYSTEM SOLUTIONS offers the industry competent technology consulting, research and development, and test laboratory solutions for a punctual start of production. We are part of in-tech and continuously growing. To strengthen our highly qualified and international team we are looking forward to welcoming you as soon as possible.
- Testing of novel automotive Ethernet implementations in ECUs and semiconductor devices
- Participation in the development of future-oriented testing processes for automotive Ethernet
- Support of setup of innovative testing hardware and software
- Contribution to the design and definition of test specifications in international committees
- Validation of test systems and results according to ISO17025
- Successfully completed studies of electrical engineering, computer science, communications engineering, media engineering, physics and/or technical training and/or equivalent professional experience
- Solid knowledge of Ethernet, software, measurement technology
- Readiness to learn and quick thinking
- Team- and result-oriented working and used to working independently
Are you looking for
- work on a pleasant team that uses your competence in exciting projects
- professional development and use of our familiarization modules, the support of a mentor, and individual training opportunities
- the opportunity to help shape a successful company in a secure and unlimited employment relationship
- flexible working hours with flextime, 30 days of vacation, and company pension with employer contributions
- simply being motivated to do excellent work in a straightforward and casual setting?
Then you will fit well in with us!